1. How do I add a post to a Post Recycler?
- To add a post to an existing Post Recycler -
a.) Go to the Post Recycler Tool in Publish.
b.) From the list of Post Recycler, choose the one you would like to add a post to.
c.) Upon clicking the Post Recycler, towards the right side the option to add a new post appears.
2. How many Post Recyclers can I create?
- You can create any number of Post Recyclers as a premium user. But while creating a post Recycler you should keep in mind the intent and objective of what purpose a particular recurring cycle of posts will solve and what is the posting schedule that Post Recycler will follow. For example as an internet application you could create different Post Recyclers pertaining to different categories, namely, Tips, New Release, Features Promotion.
3. How do I stop posts from being published after sometime?
- You can control the publishing of posts from the post Recycler by choosing to keep a particular post Recycler ‘Active’ or ‘ Inactive’.
- In the Post Recycler section, go to the list of Post recyclers. In the description of each Recycler, there is an option to edit the settings. From the settings wheel you could select to the ‘Active’ or ‘Inactive’ option. When a Post Recycler is in active, none of the posts will be published.
4. How do I modify a previously created Post Recycler?
- In the Post Recycler section, go to the list of Post recyclers. In the description of each Recycler, there is an option to edit the settings. From the settings wheel you could select to the ‘Active’ or ‘Inactive’ option; change the name of the recycler and change the Schedule assigned initially. You can also delete the Post Recycler. Right now the ability to change the social channel that Post recycler was created for cannot be changed.
5. Can I change the order of scheduled posts in the Post Recycler?
- Yes. You can shuffle the previously designated order in which your posts are scheduled to random.