Your account is always secure with Statusbrew. As a third-party application, we do not post any content without the explicit permission of our user. To maintain your account security, you must validate your account information by connecting your Statusbrew account with a valid email id. This also helps you to reset your password and recover your Statusbrew account in case you forget the password.
How to report a hacked social media account?
In the age of social media, company manager accounts are clear targets for hackers. Being an administrator/manager of company social media profiles should prompt a higher degree of security surrounding your personal profile.
If you suspect you have been hacked, use the following avenues for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google+ to secure your accounts!
- Contact Twitter support: https://support.twitter.com/
- Report a hacked Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/hacked
- Report a hacked Instagram account: http://help.instagram.com/
- Verify your identity for a LinkedIn account: http://help.linkedin.com/app/
- Recover a Google+ account: https://www.google.com/
If you need further assistance you can reach out to us here.