Approval List section in the Social Publishing Planner on Statusbrew gives a detailed overview of the social publishing content in the pipeline that is ready for review by the editor in the team.
What All Can I Do With Posts Queued In Approval List Section?
Each post for approval is represented as a ticket with the following parts-
- Scheduled Posting Time - When the post will be published on the designated social channel(s). If the posting time is a customized time and does not belong to any specific Schedule it is highlighted and also described with appropriate text below - Custom.
- Message - Text part of the Post to be published.
- Media - Any image or GIF included in the post. In the list view we only show one image and rest are referred to as a number, to a maximum of 4 (including the image displayed).
- Social network - Social network (Twitter, Facebook or Instagram) that the post will be posted on.
- Social Channel - This gives the social profile the post will be published on.
Each post has the following action buttons:
a.) Approve - Approves the post and subsequently sends it to the Scheduled Posts list
b.) Delete - Deletes the post, permanently