Rules For Bulk Publishing
Following are the basic rules you should follow when scheduling posts in bulk:
- Bulk Publishing is allowed for only one social profile at a time.
- In case of Twitter and Facebook Pages, the text and image URL are not mandatory and a post can be added without one. However, one of the two must be filled.
- In case of Instagram, the image URL field is mandatory. Text captions are optional.
- Maximum of 300 posts are allowed per CSV file.
- Image URLs (not a mandatory field) should be publicly accessible links.
- Images must be no larger than 2 MB in size.
- Images should be either in .png or .jpg format.
- After uploading the CSV file, a list of posts with errors (if any) will be shown but they will not be stored.
- All the final posts can be viewed in the Scheduled Posts section of the Planner.
Refer to the sample CSV files before creating your own: Pre-select Schedule CSV and Date-time based CSV file.